"The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible."
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 7:11 PM
- economic recovery and expansion without government...
- midwest per capita personal income by state (2000-...
- average 30-year fixed rate mortgage (2007-2012)
- effects of Fed intervention
- social networking traffic over past year
- government as percent of gross domestic product
- U.S. Census public API: population map of top 5 st...
- number of government employees by president (first...
- internet & social media valuations
- susceptibility and influence among Facebook users
- u.s. property values record first increase in 5 ye...
- median growth rates for middle-income countries
- global study of world leaders on Twitter
- national debt in a "healthy" economy
- mobile and online game acquisitions
- west coast solar hot spots
- industry mergers and acquisitions
- beware idle moralism, it's an intellectual trap
- medicaid opt-outs and the Affordable Care Act
- revisions of gross domestic product
- 16.9M access health info via mobiles each month
- venture capital funding in HIT sector
- global unemployment: glass half-empty?
- middle class decline
- print and digital news audience reach
- mobile apps + healthcare = mHealth with great pote...
- M&A activity
- working class communities of the united states
- QE: quantitative easing...
- slow decline of South America's Mercosur
- honesty will set you free
- wealth inequality on the rise
- duration of unemployment
- government health care spending
- job losses in post world war II recessions
- BLS unemployment report
- current state of Medicare beneficiaries is a mess
- ▼ July (37)
- ► 2011 (123)
- ► 2010 (84)