"The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible."
Friday, October 29, 2010
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 2:47 PM 0 comments
Verion Wireless CEO Ivan Seidenberg: "The Marines landing on the beach aren't the ones who build the hospitals."
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 8:26 AM 0 comments
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 9:47 AM 0 comments
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 8:46 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 2:41 PM 0 comments
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Gartner has examined the maturity of 1,800 technologies and trends in 75 technology, topic, and industry areas.
The Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies features technologies that are the focus of attention in the IT industry because of particularly high levels of hype, or those that may not be broadly acknowledged but which Gartner believes have the potential for significant impact.
High-impact technologies at the Peak of Inflated Expectations during 2010 include private cloud computing, augmented reality, media tablets, wireless power, 3D flat-panel TVs and displays, and activity streams, while cloud computing and cloud/Web platforms have tipped over the peak and will soon experience disillusionment among enterprise users.
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 11:08 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 2:37 PM 0 comments
Monday, October 4, 2010
- Video will comprise 90% of all Internet traffic by 2013
- 20 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- More than 1,000 pictures are uploaded to Facebook every second
- PC users worldwide have an estimated nine billion high-definition video files stored in their systems
Posted by Carlos Olin Montalvo at 9:38 AM 0 comments
- ► 2012 (341)
- ► 2011 (123)
- Travel Industry in 2020
- Verion Wireless CEO Ivan Seidenberg: "The Marines ...
- Broadband in America: Come sooner, future
- Study: Peak Facebook activity by day and time
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS): consumer prices ...
- Gartner 2010 Hype Cycle
- Who's Suing Whom? - Major court cases in the telec...
- Why The PC Is Not Dead
- ▼ October (8)